MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Would Murray have defeated Nadal in AO12?

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would Murray have defeated Nadal in AO12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
What's your point? Nadal struggled big time vs Isner last year at RG, does that mean he didn't deserve the title there?

If anything the points you just mention makes his run even more impressive, the fact that he was able to perform under huge amounts of pressure and dig out matches just proves that. I mean when a guy hits his fastest serve of all time at 5-5 in a TB when 2 sets to love down you can't say that isn't fucking epic.

I disagree about him playing better at the Australian Open in 2010, US Open 2008 SF Murray was Murray is God form for the most part, hardly anyone would have beaten him.
Fine fine....what goes around, comes around as they say don't it? . I lose, you guys win.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote