MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Was Djokovic just really unlucky at slams between 2008 and 2010?

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2012, 06:27 AM   #10
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was Djokovic just really unlucky at slams between 2008 and 2010?

Why is it always the top players that MTF has this kind of talk about? What about the people who have to face Djokovic in slams and they might've been able to get a round further if it weren't for him or some other slam champion being in the way I don't know what it is, but it seems like fans of the top players are rarely satisfied, no matter what the accomplishments their favorites have achieved. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like everytime a major draw comes out, they seem to complain the loudest when anybody who is "good" might face their precious favorite. If he is worthy of the title, then he will win it by earning it. Otherwise, someone else had a better tournament.
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote