MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group 1st round: Argentina at Germany (February 10-12, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #35
country flag Jomp1

Jomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond reputeJomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group 1st round: Argentina at Germany (February 10-12, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Wim View Post
Lol, clay, that was the worst surface they could choose. Really laughable.
I agree. If both Del Potro and Kohlschreiber would've played, it's terrible. If only Kohlschreiber and not Del Potro plays, it's still terrible.

Imo, Monaco is the big time favorite in both his matches no matter his German opponent on clay, and that's not even talking about Del Potro.

Indoor hard(like 50 of 50 in court speed ) against Nalbandian and Del Potro would be tough, but at least a chance for upset. I'd say when you have the far inferior team on paper you take the fastest court you can find with very few exceptions.. Or maybe they think higher of Kohlschreiber and Mayer than I do..

Now of course, it's a cakewalk.
Jomp1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote