MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #61
country flag _maxi

_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

I can't believe the bullshit from the press. And I don't mean the UK press, but the Argentinian one this time. They try to sell however they can. Now they are making big titles about our president speech and the Malvinas/Falklands issue just as a war would be going to happen. The people here is quite, peaceful. Everyone thinks that the 1982 war was a stupid decision and that it would be even more stupid to think of a war again. But the press makes it appear like the people would be concerned about the Malvinas/Falkands problem when it's not at all like that.
_maxi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote