MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Madonna

Thread: Madonna
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #24
country flag ballbasher101

ballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
U2 and Def Leppard??? Funny stuff. Madonna has more quality singles than U2. Sure, she did not produce release Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby, but she has aged a lot better than U2, who have produced crap since Achtung.

and Def Leppard... in the same sentence as The Beatles and the Stones? DL are not even close to be in the same league as Madonna.

Someone advised me to stay away from this thread. I might just do that. I'm old fashioned. I like proper musicians you know. The likes of Guns N Roses, Metallica and AC/DC are just so talented. I mean when these guys start playing you just have to bow down . These guys write and play their own music. There is none of that sampling that goes on these days. I was not putting U2 and Def Leppard up there with the gods of rock but they are very good bands. As far as I know the only things Madonna is good at are weight training, toy boy hunting, bad acting and self promotion. Yes U2 and Def Leppard have not made a decent album in ages but at least they have made wonderful timeless music along the way. The same is true for R.E.M who recently split.
ballbasher101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote