MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drugs

Thread: Drugs
View Single Post

Old 02-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #36
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddceLLent View Post
No lol. I'm not saying that at all. Read what I said - which is that the government controls legislation and so can prosecute people for possession of drugs. Prosecuting drug dealers is more a police issue than a government one. All i'm saying is that more people would have access to drugs if they were legal, i'm not making any kind of comment about the effectiveness of strategies implemented to prosecute those involved in the sale of drugs.

You claimed that it's easier for kids to get hold of cocaine than alcohol. These statistics show a higher percentage of kids have used alcohol than have other drugs. Cocaine isn't specifically mentioned - this doesn't back up what you originally said.

Buying drugs from a dealer is pretty much the only way to buy drugs. There's easier ways to get alcohol than over the counter - get someone else to buy it for you, steal it from parents at home, i'm sure a lot of parents actually allow their kids to have alcohol knowingly anyway. Your own statistics show alcohol usage rates are higher than drug usage rates!!

Lol! The difference is that you've made assumptions about me without knowing. If ever there were a sign of ignorance...
Fair enough. I take back my ignorant comment.

But regarding the statistics, of course people will never consume more hard than soft drugs, legal or illegal. The fact illegal substances are still tried by over half the alcohol consumers to me makes it obvious the police have no control over the situation. But I guess I can understand if you interpret it differently. We'll have to agree to disagree.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote