MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drugs

Thread: Drugs
View Single Post

Old 02-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #35
country flag EddceLLent

EddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
education and awareness is about the only morality and compassion required on this issue in my opinion... the attempt to save the doomed is a black hole...
Will you still be of the same opinion when this section of society that you've completely written off as "doomed" is burgling your house to afford their next fix? You can't just ignore problems like that or they'll come back to bite you in the arse (yes, i'm British )

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
legality turns the light on... the avenues exist, however with legality the avenues are open to scrutiny... what would you rather going up your veins... the known, or unknown...?

let the people make their choice and make it safely... that is compassion for you...
I think the number of people consuming the drugs is far more important than the purity of the drugs that are being consumed. If illegality means less people consume drugs then that's what I support.