MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drugs

Thread: Drugs
View Single Post

Old 02-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #33
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddceLLent View Post
Morality and compassion are what make us better than animals.
education and awareness is about the only morality and compassion required on this issue in my opinion... the attempt to save the doomed is a black hole...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddceLLent View Post
My argument isn't that illegality makes problems disappear, it's that legality opens up new avenues that'll result in people taking drugs who wouldn't otherwise be doing so.
legality turns the light on... the avenues will forever exist, however with legality the avenues are open to scrutiny... what would you rather going up your veins... the known, or unknown...?

let the people make their choice and make it safely... that is compassion for you...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote