MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #784
country flag rodrigol_87

rodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond reputerodrigol_87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

Thanks to every lady to take part in this contest!! And thanks to all (wo)men of trust, all of you did a great work!!! Of course, thanks to Javi! Sorry dude... I had to let you alone for a while... anyway you did it great... I knew I was leaving the contest in good hands...
Of course, THANKS everyone for your nice words about Javi and me...
BTW I'm back from my vacations... Cuba is great!!!

Nikki... are you kidding us? What happened with the after party

Singles: '10: W: Monza CH; Buenos Aires CH; Helsinki CH; '11: W: Cremona CH; '12: W: Madrid CH
Doubles: '10: W: Rhodes CH (W/Jackjones); Trnava CH (W/Pauchis); '11: W: Dallas CH (W/Tankman); '12: W: Astana CH (W/Elmo Jr); Aptos CH (W/Hidalgo); Madrid CH (W/EnriqueIG8)

Andy (Genius1787)
rodrigol_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote