MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How much luck has to do with Nole's success?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #63
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much luck has to do with Nole's success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Del Potro's injury isn't comparable to Soderling's sickness. Soderling had mono which is a kissing disease.

You act as if he was born with that virus infection. Chances are he could have prevented it, but he didn't. With this rational, people would say, "Federer is quite unlucky, if he didn't have mono, he'd have more slams by now".
Your ignorance is staggering.
So you actually blame Söderling for getting mono? An infection that hits a majority of people in fact, the only difference being how individuals' bodies manage to cope with the effects of it, which are HUGE?

How about googling 'Ancic, Mario', just for starters?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote