MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How much luck has to do with Nole's success?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #62
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much luck has to do with Nole's success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
DelPotro has been out of the tour for most of about 9 months, his ranking plummeted.
It's merely due to the guy's great talent and young age that he's still managed to make it back to the top-10 - a fact I'm very happy about.
You do not want to know how many players NEVER managed to make it back after an injury like he suffered.

WTF??? So contriving a nasty virus infection is someone's "own problem"?
Now I've heard it all.
Del Potro's injury isn't comparable to Soderling's sickness. Soderling had mono which is a kissing disease.

You act as if he was born with that virus infection. Chances are he could have prevented it, but he didn't. With this rational, people would say, "Federer is quite unlucky, if he didn't have mono, he'd have more slams by now".
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote