MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How much luck has to do with Nole's success?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #61
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much luck has to do with Nole's success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Del Potro's injury isn't debilitating though. The guy is getting some decent results. The problem is while he's back at his USO level, the other players have became much better.
DelPotro has been out of the tour for most of about 9 months, his ranking plummeted.
It's merely due to the guy's great talent and young age that he's still managed to make it back to the top-10 - a fact I'm very happy about.
You do not want to know how many players NEVER managed to make it back after an injury like he suffered.

Quote:
Soderling is sick, but that's his own problem.
WTF??? So contracting a nasty virus infection is someone's "own problem", now?
Now I've heard it all.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote