MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Need help with choosing a school! HELP!

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 06:39 AM   #7
LittleGloves

LittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help with choosing a school! HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I travelled from bukit batok to Ang Mo Kio and back for four years in secondary school which took at least 1.5 hours by bus/train/bus and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Travelling like this every day is super tiring espcially considering the horrendous weather of this country. It seems like second school is more logical - shorter travelling time + better job opportunities. Sucks that there's no tennis but you can play elsewhere like Nikki said.
Which school do you go to at Ang Mo Kio if don't mind me asking? I live there That's why Nanyang is so much nearer to me than Clementi. But if I go to Ngee Ann there is one straight bus and back so don't need to change bus or anything. It's just that the travel time is far.
LittleGloves is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote