MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Need help with choosing a school! HELP!

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 06:26 AM   #6
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help with choosing a school! HELP!

I travelled from bukit batok to Ang Mo Kio and back for four years in secondary school which took at least 1.5 hours by bus/train/bus and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Travelling like this every day is super tiring espcially considering the horrendous weather of this country. It seems like second school is more logical - shorter travelling time + better job opportunities. Sucks that there's no tennis but you can play elsewhere like Nikki said.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote