MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Need help with choosing a school! HELP!

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
LittleGloves

LittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help with choosing a school! HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
You should convince your mother of the advantages of the first school. Which parent wouldn't want their child to go to the best school in the country? I mean, your mother is right that commuting not just be very annoying but can also get tiring after a while. But if you are willing to follow through with it, it shouldn't be a problem, I think. In the end it will be you who has to travel up 2 hours each day. If telling that to your mother doesn't convince her, you should tell her that once you start working somewhere, you most likely won't be able to choose the work place closest to your home either.
In the end, it is you who has to be happy with your decision.
I have to add that the second school offers better job opportunities but the first school offers tennis. The reason why the first school is the top school in Singapore is because of their engineering courses.
LittleGloves is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote