MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Green in Grand Slams = DOMINATION! Rafa at the Aussie Open 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #149
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond reputeMorrissey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green in Grand Slams = DOMINATION! Rafa at the Aussie Open 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
It's so tough to think positive aftr this match... I was demolished It was so sad. It was so close. This point at 4/2 and 30/15 is a thing that will always stay in Rafa's mind. He started 5th set winning his service games so easilly...
But Rafa is the greatest guy in the history of sport! I will always support him!
I just couldn't stand today so many UE's from him and again those returns of Djokovic.
BYt MAYBE at RG Rafa will be lucky to finally beat Djokovic. He just needs to play his best game at clay. VAMOS RAFA!
Yeah, that point was a back breaker. I never fell for Joker's antics. He's one hell of a bad actor. Outside of a major, he will quit when he's being challenged or he's on the verge of defeat. He bailed on Murray, Del Potro, etc. I remember the first time he played Nadal in RG 2006 and he started rolling on the ground like a Barca player I knew this kid was arrogant and full of shit. His presser afterwards confirmed it. I was in control, bla blah. I can take Federer, he's not as irritating as Joker. But I suppose the only positive is that he looks unlikely to add to the 16. Nadal has chances to add more. But before the Joker dominance, I predicted Nadal with 13-14 majors. 2 French and 1 or 2 from the other majors. Maybe 1 Wimbledon or 1 Wimbledon and 1 hardcourt major. I more than anything want to see Nadal tie Sampras. But he needs to keep improving for that to happen.