MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Green in Grand Slams = DOMINATION! Rafa at the Aussie Open 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #147
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green in Grand Slams = DOMINATION! Rafa at the Aussie Open 2012

LOL Foxy I for sure would not endure another 6-hour final at RG. Bad bad me I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Yeap, this is by far a the best he played against Djoko since 2010. We can draw many positive from it. I am glad I missed this 4:2 30:15 (i was in the other room at that moment) otherwise I could have broken the TV. The serve I think was very decent, Djoko made lots of good and lots of lucky returns. Rafa's ROS wasn't that bad but probably it was because Djoko's serve probably wasn't that great today. The big disappointment was probably the BH. But I am sure he will work on it in the off-February. He narrowed the gap with Djoko one way or another, let's see if he can build on that. I remain very, very positive after this final. It could have been far, far worse. Like straight set demolition job.

Keep supporting Rafa, guys! He needs you at least 5 more years!
It' so easy right now for Djoko to keep pounding Rafa's bh indeed like Rafa does it to Fed. And Djoko's return is phenomenal atm.
Of course I'll keep supporting Rafa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
It's so tough to think positive aftr this match... I was demolished It was so sad. It was so close. This point at 4/2 and 30/15 is a thing that will always stay in Rafa's mind. He started 5th set winning his service games so easilly...
But Rafa is the greatest guy in the history of sport! I will always support him!
I just couldn't stand today so many UE's from him and again those returns of Djokovic.
BYt MAYBE at RG Rafa will be lucky to finally beat Djokovic. He just needs to play his best game at clay. VAMOS RAFA!
I know it's tough but at the same time it was closer than it ever was all last year, he's getting closer. Rafa was just a bit unlucky this time, and Nole still too good but in tennis things can change really fast as you know.
So of course if Rafa stays positive and keep on working hard he'll have good chances at RG.