MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Green in Grand Slams = DOMINATION! Rafa at the Aussie Open 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #141
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green in Grand Slams = DOMINATION! Rafa at the Aussie Open 2012

Yeap, this is by far a the best he played against Djoko since 2010. We can draw many positive from it. I am glad I missed this 4:2 30:15 (i was in the other room at that moment) otherwise I could have broken the TV. The serve I think was very decent, Djoko made lots of good and lots of lucky returns. Rafa's ROS wasn't that bad but probably it was because Djoko's serve probably wasn't that great today. The big disappointment was probably the BH. But I am sure he will work on it in the off-February. He narrowed the gap with Djoko one way or another, let's see if he can build on that. I remain very, very positive after this final. It could have been far, far worse. Like straight set demolition job.

Keep supporting Rafa, guys! He needs you at least 5 more years!
04.07.10 - Rafa's Express Faster Than The Rest!
13.09.10 - Who is the GOAT now?!
05.06.11 - Where is clayGoat Djokovic?
11.06.12 - NoleSlam denied! 7th Heaven it is!
09.06.13 - Hi8tory!
09.09.13 - #Lucky13
08.06.14 - Unsto99able!
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote