MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Egypt F2 [30th January] Cairo

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egypt F2 [30th January] Cairo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Are you 16 years old Abollo?
turning 17 very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
Abollo such a good article do you plan to play anymore? was it fun I know you lost 6-0 6-0 but did you enjoy it at all?
I just planned to play these two weeks to take the opportunity of the futures in Egypt and maybe play with someone from another country and get have more experience. Also there were some winnable players in the qualifying maybe I could have played with one of them or take a BYE to the final round and wait for a LL. I am currently more focusing more on the local tournaments in Egypt and I will play any futures or juniors event we have here again, but I don't plan to travel or anything at that time. I enjoyed playing yes like I said in the report the tournament is well organised, so I liked it overall, but the match was really tough. He is the top 20 in Men in Egypt and he had a good much today was about to win, so I wasn't really expecting to win.