MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chris Bradnam

Thread: Chris Bradnam
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #56
country flag Arakasi

Arakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Bradnam

Annabel Croft is quite good, she just gets overwhelmed by the huge dick that is Greg Rusedski. I always feel sorry for her when I watch the sky broadcast for the US Open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
I remember it. Oh god, do I remember it. Had to sit through that shit for 3 hours.
Usually, as soon as I know it's Wilander and Bradnam commentating I switch over to BBC. John Lloyd can be bad sometimes but he's easy to tune out. No such luck this year since the BBC coverage has been nonexistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post

I need to find a way to get Eurosport here.
Trust me, you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
My other complain is that Jo Durie and Sam Smith sound EXACTLY the same. You simply can't distinguish the two.
I have this problem too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxon Tutnplok View Post
I grew up watching tennis on Eurosport in the 90s when it was usually just David Mercer and Frew MacMillan, and they are by far my favourite combination, just some good old-fashioned humour and great knowledge of the game. I really wish they'd use Mercer more, and Frew is simply awesome, funny as hell for an old guy too, without even trying.
I love both of them. They would be an amazing combination, I have no idea why Eurosport never use them together. In fact, I have no idea what Eurosport have been doing with David Mercer the last two weeks. He doesn't seem to be commentating on any matches. Instead he'll just randomly announce the score of a WTA match on another court every once in a while. Poor guy.
Arakasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote