MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #411
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic ice cube View Post
To my recollection it was a great match. I'm not going through the hassle of breaking it down bit by bit, but I believed it was high quality, enjoying the tennis throughout (granted apart from the fourth set). Just remember this is MTF, and people are extremely critical of many aspects of tennis on this board. They would call a good match a poor one concentrating on all the negative aspects of the game. I seem some great shotmaking, excellent defence, and high drama. So yeah, I really enjoyed it.
I think the W/UE stat is a good unbiased fact that says about the quality of the match. They had less than a 100 winners and more than a 150 UEs combined, which IMO are bad stats.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote