MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 4: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA (Winner: Go Soeda)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #41
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 4: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA (Semifinals)

You shouldn't underestimate Japanese players performances. Having 3 of 4 SF isn't just a matter of luck. Sugita is having a fantastic run and now faces a tought SF clash with Ginepri who achieved two good and easy victories like the ones over Reynolds and Delic.
On the upper side of the draw Soeda arrived to SF with no many troubles while Ito surprised Polansky in 2nd round.

However I must admit that the line up of this tournament is pretty poor.
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote