MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who the hell on he tour hits a heavy topspin TWO-HANDED backhand?

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
country flag romismak

romismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who the hell on he tour hits a heavy topspin TWO-HANDED backhand?

You can add some topspin on 2h BH, but heavy topspin or just make it consistent is not possible, because you hold racquet in 2 hands, it is just unusual to make such move-that will make it heavy topspin, look on rafa´s FH-his racquet end behind his head-shoulders many times, now you can imagine that can happend when you hold BH with both hands? unless you don´thave bones in body it is possible BTW i think 1h-BH can make some topspin-consistent, but it could be too much for arms, to have some problems-issues in shoulders and so on, just try to hit that next time you play tennis, 1h BH topspin is funny but very hard to hit consistent in rallies and also diffciult for shoulder-arms. I don´t think any top pro wants to risk something...
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote