MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chris Bradnam

Thread: Chris Bradnam
View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 12:04 AM   #55
country flag dav abu

dav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Bradnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Annabel Croft is actually a really nice person and very knowledgable about the game (as you would expect). I had the chance to talk with her quite a few times during an exhibition event before Wimbledon a few years ago and it was a pleasure.
I agree. We met her when we were in the queue for Wimbledon 2009. We had camped overnight and got up quite early and Annabel was there taking a walk along the queue. She was happy to stop and chat to us and others. I also think that she knows her stuff, she gets carried along in the Brit pro Murray thing but I think that all the Brit tennis media are expected to. Also she is hot! Annabel Croft
dav abu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote