MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chris Bradnam

Thread: Chris Bradnam
View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #48
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Bradnam

Recorded the match.. here's how the conversation went when Wilander arrived to replace Frew in the 2nd set of Murray/Nole-

Simon Reed: "..3 times champion Mats Wilander is here. We had a huge audience last night for that fabulous encounter, you got carried away, upset a few people at home who reckoned you talked too much.. but it was almost impossible not to?"

Wilander: "Ohh yeah I apologise for that, I was just so excited and I will definitely er definitely tone it down, but Federer-Nadal it just excites me so much."

Guess people DID complain. Should have made Bradnam apologise too for his own criminal butchery of tennis commentating yesterday.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote