MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #738
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion

Bit late, but I just want to make my exit speech.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to participate, voted for me, or said something nice about me (even if they didn't vote for me).

Thanks to Javier and Rodrigo for running the contest.

Thanks to the other contestants for letting us get to know them.

As I saw the requests for intros to be removed (mine included), I thought "it's sad, because after a while we will forget some of the details about people." So while I was waiting for the Fedal semifinal to start yesterday, I made a collage of images of various things the contestants mentioned in their intros: things they like, things they've done, their interests and their dreams.

I hope I managed to represent everyone at least a little bit in this postcard.