MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #71
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5

This is the match last year's final should have been. Started off slow, Djoker showing great fatigue but seems to be Wolverine in the flesh, got physically fitter as the match wore on and Murray getting too careless at crucial points. Both players showed fight and it's too bad only one gets the chance to lift the trophy on Sunday.

well done to Djoker 2.0, balls of adamantium best of luck on Sunday.
"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote