MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chris Bradnam

Thread: Chris Bradnam
View Single Post

Old 01-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #25
country flag ballbasher101

ballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Bradnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
the combination of bradnam and wilander for the fedal match was more than i could take. matts spouting any shit that came into his head and doing it while constantly talking all over the points and match. then bradnam was his usual fawning 'yes man' role of forever agreeing with a matts (who's clearly on crack) and treating tennis players like gods.

I actually used to take Wilander seriously . I'm ashamed and will repent for that sin . Just because you were a great player it does not mean you will be a top commentator. You are right about Wilander, he talks too much.
ballbasher101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote