MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2012, 03:33 AM   #667
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Don't be sorry and you don't suck as a man of trust! You did a great job and I made it further than the two years before.
I'm happy you wanted to be my man of trust even if we don't know each other very well.

I agree with you, the field is very strong and I never expected to get out of rr. So a massive thanks to everyone who voted for me! Especially the one with comments, that is really nice to read.

Good luck to Nathii, Tripwires, Nina and Di!
I didn't do a great job, but as long as you exceed your expectations, I'm happy for you

Since the contest is over, I have no problem to say that you're intro was really the best and more original of them all. Shame people didn't recognize this!

Anyway, great being part of this again, see you next year

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote