MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Off Topic Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2012, 01:36 AM   #202
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
Provincial playdowns are in motion for the women this week

i really hope someone stops that dreadful cow jen jones from making it back. I realize alot of casul curling fans and maybe some of you on here like her but i really cant stand her and her little puppet kaitlyn lawes. Would love to see chelsey carey break through

also, i know its not really off topic but is anyone else following the womens event at the AO this year and do you have a pick for who you'd want to see win if you are?

im pulling for kim since its her last season but honestly anyone other than azarenka at this point would be fine (sorry snowwy)
The Newfoundland(and PEI but that's not what I'm gonna talk about) playdowns were last week. I went down to watch the semi. Both teams were quite dredful, so I'm more than pleased that Heather Strong who made it directly to the final won, I didn't get to watch her play but she couldn't have been as bad as the 2 who were in the semi. Though I will admit some of the awfulness was probably due to the ice, there was like no curl whasoever.

I agree about Jen Jones, I can't stand her either. I hated Colleen too though, must be something with the name Jones that I dislike. Though I did like Jughead Jones in the Archie comics growing up

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote