MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 4: Heilbronn, Germany (Winner: Bjorn Phau)

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #67
country flag BreakBandit
Banned!

BreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBreakBandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 4: Heilbronn, Germany (1st round)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honzicekkk View Post
RonaldGomez, I don't really think he was thinking this way, give him a break.
it was really only a question to him,like i said for me ilhan cannot lose to delic normally.and when i was talking with his coach,i just wanted to ask the right person how that happened to him.i know i am always angry with losing tickets but that question had nothing to do with betting.but gomez is maybe a complicated person which think about other reasons.anyway, i cannot go on wednesday because of work but if i go friday,i will not write one question about that event here as report.
BreakBandit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote