MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Borna Coric

Thread: Borna Coric
View Single Post

Old 01-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #47
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Borna Coric

I think he strugled with heat in Australia. He is almost 14 and he played vs best juniors who are awaystronger and older. Or he is injured cause in last two maches (1st round here and last match on previous tournament he quit or had MTO).
However, he show in Australia that even now he can compete vs player placed from #10 till #15. He beat number #10, was really close vs coppejans in america, beat #with 6:2, 24. He took one set vs coppejans, vs napolitano too, shoul do that vs coppejans too and yesterday vs that Greek guy.
From players born 1996 he and quinzi are the only guys beat top 10 players. Actually Noah Rubin beat top 10 player but his opponent retired at 0:6, 0:2, he was injured, we can't count that. They are top 3. Both have one win. Borna was one month younger when.he won while Italian played vs Brit on clay on his home soil.
He lost in the doubles 6:2, 2:6 6:10.
Interesting Quinzi and Rubin didn't go to AO, they are playing around Florida, where they are sitated. I like Borna did, cause you will improve the most vs top players. I don't no way but Quinzi skiped almost all grade A tornaments: Wimbledon, Indian Wells, Yucatan, Orange Bowl, Australian Open, he was only on USO. Maybe he skiped that tournaments because his team think he isn't yet ready for best juniors.

Last edited by petar_pan : 01-24-2012 at 06:54 AM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote