MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - HELP STOP SOPA AND PIPA (the Thing That Will Kill Freedom Of Speech For Us Citizens)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #52
country flag sicko

sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP STOP SOPA AND PIPA (the Thing That Will Kill Freedom Of Speech For Us Citize

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
By arresting the pirates, maybe? As has just happened to Mr. Dotcom in his New Zealand hideout. It is the online pirates who actually restrict freedom, by making it necessary to take measures to stop them.

By the same reasoning, I gladly go through airport security. It constricts my freedom, but I find it preferable to allowing unrestricted terrorism, as if that would make my life freer.
so simply providing a service to share files is piracy?? (I am not talking about Mr. Dotcom, but in general...)
sicko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote