MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #62
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
I just saw the PM now (both from Duncan on FB and Eliane here), and (of course) I agreed to be Kezzi's man of trust with all pleasure. Sorry for the lateness, but AO is been stolling me time from NT threads, and I've been more active in GM threads. But I promess I will be more active from now on, specially with this honorable role that was given to me.

Tomorrow it will start my campaign, for the great Eliane! I already saw that she was draw in the group of death, but like I said here in the MTF contest, to be the best you got to BEAT the best! So let's do it Kezzi!
Thanks