MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO 2012 - Limping Closer to Retirement

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #40
country flag seljanin

seljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO 2012 - Limping Closer to Retirement

That was... just sad

Well, I don't want Andy to retire, I would like to see him at least once in person on a tennis court, as I've never been to any tournament, where he has played. And one of my this year's resolutions was checking, what tournaments he plays this year, and going to at least one of them. I don't want my favorite player to retire, although I like many players, I cannot imagine, who could take his place as my favorite player, I guess noone Not only that, of course. I still believe that he will have a big run somewhere. So... for now I just hope he manages to heal his injury asap and returns healthy in February.

F. Mayer/M/Youzhny/F. Fognini/J. Nieminen/L. Rosol/G. Muller/D. Brands/I. Sijsling/K. de Schepper/L. Hewitt/J. Zopp/M. Berrer/I. Karlovic/F. Nielsen/C. Guccione

S. Querrey/J. Janowicz/F. Lopez/B. Baker/R. Harrison/L. Kubot/S. Darcis/D. Meffert/M. Przysiezny/H. Podlipnik-Castillo/A. Olivetti/A. Bogdanovic/P. Oswald/A. Juška/V. Ivanov/R. Bloomfield/N. Rosenzweig
seljanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote