MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO 2012 - Limping Closer to Retirement

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #39
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO 2012 - Limping Closer to Retirement

I really think Andy should call it quits after this season. I mean, he had twice longer off-season than usual and still he got hurt in the second match he played. He is never healthy, he loses all the time. Time to let it go. I love the guy, but this is not the situation I want to see him in. He did enough for the last 12 years. Better the most guys on tour. It is sad, but I don't see things happening any differently from now on. Andy has to fight the other player and his injuries. It's too much.
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote