MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Peter Lundgren glorification thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2005, 01:18 AM   #1
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Peter Lundgren glorification thread

When I was young (few days ago) I thought that Dasha was nice but boring...now that I'm wise and old (few days after) I find our conversations about her "including mine" very boring and redundant.

She's nice...she's ugly....she's smart...she's boring...she's awful...I love her...I hate her...He should marry her...No, please Marry me!

Ilhame and Kiara inspired me for this thread...(Credit to Kiara for the title)... No offense Ilhame but I really hope (even if I have doubts these days) that my thread will be more popular than yours.

But I'm sure that you hope too.

Peter Lundgren deserves a glorification thread...He's the man!

I compare his relation with Safin to Yoda and Luke skywalker...The force will always be with them...
Peter: "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
Marat:" Yes Master."

He's a great coach...He made Marat believe in himself...he's really good with the psychological stuff...
He's a great tactician also and gave him focus and motivation.

As Misha (Marat's dad) said in his last interview, we should light a candle for Peter.