MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why Do You Prefer Mens Tennis over Women's Tennis?

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #16
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Do You Prefer Mens Tennis over Women's Tennis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
I find the women's game more unfair. Some girls are more "man-like" with big muscles and can totally floor the competition. (think the Williams-sisters but now there are others too) It's just sad to see one player being able to serve hard and hit hard from the baseline and the other can't compete. Only thing that could counter these "power ladies" were amplified versions of Nadal like for example Wozniacki that just is incredibly fit and can outrun and outhustle 90% of the women without really being better than them. But there was some true major talent too. Like Henin before she quit

But i do think the WTA tour is improving. It's just that the differences were bigger and possibly everyone wasn't as serious (or cared too much about their pretty looks) to hit the gym enough.

Also need to sort out the groaning. It's stupid and everyone knows it. The 3 set matches are horrible too. Slam Finals have ended like 6-1, 6-1 in under an hour many times. Still they make as much as the men.
Well, it's less unfair than Men's tennis. Cause you can work your muscles. But in guys, if you are a small player like Rochus, it's very hard to win matches against guys like Isner, special on fast surfaces. And there is nothing you can do about it even if you are the most talented of players.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote