MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players (Federer wins for the 7th consecutive year)

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #70
country flag iPaparazzo
Banned!

iPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond reputeiPaparazzo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players

1. Roger Federer - The King of the court How he balances his personal and professional life amazes me And he and his game are so classy
2. David Ferrer - Appreciate his dogged fight, and his fitness
3. Bernard Tomic - Love his game, reminds me of a Hingis with even better emotional control
4. Marcos Baghdahtis - Love his charisma
5. Juan Martin Del Potro - Very solid off the ground, amazing forehand Too bad he got injured for so long
6. Nikolay Davydenko - Too good not to win a slam Can't believe how well he played late 2009 - early 2010. His WTF and Australian Open (first 2 sets against RF) were definitely his pinnacle
7. Andy Murray - Hate his personality but love his game
8. Lleyton Hewitt - Miss his old days when he actually playedd well
9. Andy Roddick - Same with Hewitt. He could've won more than just one slam
10. Mardy Fish - Good work ethic Too bad his recent success didn't come earlier in his career

Hope Federer continues his domination
iPaparazzo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote