MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US Challengers required to have Livescoring

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #8
country flag Helevorn

Helevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm sure this will make a lot of you happy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I think I remember reading during Noumea challenger that they got a livescoring this year cos the ATP forces all the challengers to get one this year. I'm not sure about that but maybe all the challengers will get livescore this year
No way, many qualies and first/second turn Challenger matches even here in Northern Italy (Cordenons, Reggio Emilia (they made it a female tournament last year), Monza etc.) are played with no public at all, no ballboys etc.. When I saw Del Bonis vs. Koellerer two years ago there were something like 10 people in the public. To me it's pure science-fiction to have live scoring in all Challengers, and I don't want to imagine how is the situation in places as Fergana or São José do Rio Preto..
Helevorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote