MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #74
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Social status is the only universal trait that all women look for in men, independent of culture and age. You can observe it anywhere.

The dead son of Gaddafi is a good example. Even though he was a well-known murderer, he was engaged with one of the hottest women. Normally you wouldn't understand why, but it's all about the power he had. Doesn't matter how corrupted he was.

Guess why you like Nole?

I can totally understand when you think like that, because I was the same some time ago, until I started to read appropriate literature to understand the backgrounds. Your theory sounds logical on the first look, but in reality it is something different. It is true that many men are intimidated by powerful women, but the real reason is (and now you will be surprised by the easy answer ) that men usually are not attracted to women with a higher status. It is an emotional process.

Bombshell.
I'm not saying woman don't value social status, we do, but I don't think we specifically look for a man with higher social status than us. Not anymore, not our generations, IMO.
I'm not sure Gaddafi's son is the best example here, there are a lot of other factors you need to consider in his case.

As for Nole, I liked him when he was a nobody. I don't like him more now that he is famous and recognized, actually, and I have told Lee and star this many times, I like it better when he was not so famous. By it I don't mean him.

And why are men not atracted to women with a higher status? Because they like to be the one with the higher status. In other words, they feel intimidated.

Bombshell is your signature now?

Last edited by arm : 01-14-2012 at 02:19 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote