MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - tennisgame.net

Thread: tennisgame.net
View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
country flag tjohansson

tjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond reputetjohansson has a reputation beyond repute
Default tennisgame.net

Hey all, just a site i've used for a while. pretty basic script but it cures boredom i guess. the default game is pretty addictive. you can play a tournament which includes the generic version(s) of former women's players or play exhibition which you can adjust the stats of you and/or the computer. I've played that game in particular for a while now and I can beat the computer sometimes with my stats on 1 and his on 10 though I always win 100% from about having all my stat 5 through to 10.

China Open isn't bad either though It doesn't have nowhere near a variation of shot and I can beat the computer 60 60 most times.

The downfall of the first game is that it only goes to 3 or the first player 2 ahead of the other after a score of 3.

www.tennisgame.net

Tier 1 Support:
Tommy HAAS, Roger FEDERER

Tier 2 Support
Juan Carlos FERRERO, Lukas ROSOL, Tomas BERDYCH

Tier 3 Support
Radek STEPANEK, Andy RODDICK, Andy MURRAY, Lleyton HEWITT, Bernard TOMIC

Tier 4 Support
Sweden & Australian Davis Cup Team & Players representing my two nations

SWEDISH BORN, AUSTRALIAN BRED <3
tjohansson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote