MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 05:09 AM   #69
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
In terms of career and relationship,woman definitely have it easier. All they have to choose is a wealthy guy with a good career. And they have a motley of guys hanging over them all the time.All they have to do is to choose the best one of the lot.

Whereas we guys have to pamper them,humor them,make us show our best personality and have a good opinion about everything in the world. And in the end you are not even sure you would get that. Its hard work if you ask me.
congrats on being able to post to an internet forum all the way back from the 1950s. I had no idea time travel had been invented and is working so well.

What planet are you living on? Every woman I know -- married or single -- has a job.

Moreover, this a one of the riskiest life plans a woman can have. You open yourself up to mistreatment and abuse from your partner, since you can't leave because you need someone to take care of you financially. Also, the extremely wealthy tend to marry within their own class. And the moderately wealthy are vulnerable. We've seen what the economic crisis and downsizing has done to even executive-level jobs. If a woman doesn't have the skills to earn her own money and be independent, that is a very sad and scary existence these days.