MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What's happened to Korolev and Zverev ?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's happened to Korolev and Zverev ?

I tried to have some news in their forums and had no answer, then I try here.

Both players were promising when they were young, but had a horrible year 2011 tennis-wise (both out of top-200) after already a very bad year 2010.

Zverev has started playing challenger qualies in the end of last year, managed to reach Geneva challenger final. But lost in Doha qualies to Lacko and now is in no entry-list for january.

Korolev played and lost a lot in challengers in the first half of last year then completely stopped playing after summer. He's only a far alternate in the entry-list of Kazan challenger this month.

It seems that he's now coached by Gabriel Markus ( http://gabrielmarkus.blogspot.com/20...idente-de.html ) and also that he married in july last year.

Does anybody know what's happened to them and what are their plans now ?