MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janko videos

Thread: Janko videos
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #61
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janko videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrijagajic View Post
I don't like it, I love it!

Maybe you could have included some points from Canada and US Open this year, he was brilliant there, especially in USO QF, but the video is amazing anyway
Thank you

I know, there are so many great moments we left out, it was difficult to choose!

I wanted to use this song for so long, because I thought it fitted him perfectly, specially for the moment he was starting to live, career-wise

I wanted to focus moments that were defining in his rise to the top 10, as well as the moments that showed his talent , then, with that said, I left everything in Jean's hands. We couldn't be happier with the result I sent it to him, I still don't know if he's seen it, but Biljana did, and said she loved it she appreciates our support.

Thank you for watching!

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote