MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Favorite Slam?

Thread: Favorite Slam?
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2012, 04:58 AM   #7
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite Slam?

this and Wimbledon are very close. if i were going to compare them just based on the tournament alone (the history, the quality) i would probably choose Wimbledon but the reason that I love the Australian Open so much is because it begins the season and is often an exciting first big tournament of the year.

it's great because it really gives off big signs of what players are going to bring in the current year!

Wimbledon and Australia are both awesome. Wimbledon probably the better tournament for obvious reasons (grass, come on!/history) but Australia is fun to start off the year and the blue courts are... interesting!

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote