MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players (Federer wins for the 7th consecutive year)

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #7
country flag solowyn
Banned!

solowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players

1) Federer - The guy who inspires me to play.
2) Ferrer - Can't help rooting for Ferru, more than anyone else on tour. Takes everything seriously and nothing for granted.
3) Flo Mayer - Super nice, super funky.
4) Dolgopolov - The Dolgo self destruction matches are worth it for the fun times.
5) Nieminen - Again super nice guy and his flat game is sweet (when it goes inside the lines...).
6) Soderling - Love those Swedes, and his aggressive style.
7) Djokovic - Deserves all the accolades he's getting for finally fulfilling his potential to the max and taking Fedal head on.
8) Nishikori - Super cool noob, with a good head on his shoulders.
9) Nalbandian - That 1 match he plays per year with amazing game.
10) Baghdatis - Nothing fancy, I just like his tennis and he seems like a softie.

Last edited by solowyn : 01-12-2012 at 11:30 AM.
solowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote