MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - A Very Good Year this 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #36
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Schedule and Cheering Thread: First Stop Sydney:Check First Post Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I can't figure out what has happening to Juan. He has to be recovered from the wrist surgery, but it is just like he has never gotten back his energy and fitness I also noticed that fact at the David Cup. Juan just seems to run out of gas now
It's not only fittness. He has no big weapons anymore outside of his 1st serve. He hits the forehand with too much topspin, so it's similar to Nadal's shot. Bckhand has no variety and angles at all. And yes, he is slow. He is too old to improve, let's hope he can win a few matches this year. Not expecting anything from him anymore.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote