MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #39
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
that might happen...I mean Tomic will play in weak ass era where only he will be any good while Novak is playing against two GOATS.....but let's wait till the kid wins 1 OK and till Novak is done winning them
Yes, I also say this because of that. This present era that many people here like to call weak, actually it's one of the stronguest (if not the stronguest) of history. Tomic won't have Fedal like Nole. And I cannot see any promising player with Tomic potential. Of course I'm not saying Tomic will be better than Nole. Just that he will win more...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote