MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #35
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Stosur is #6 in the world while Bernie boy is just #37. I love the kid but he needs first to beat someone from top 4 at AO this year and than bring up that fucking hype. Any hype before that just saying that australian tennis really sucks when you compare what they have been earlier.
I agree he definitely has stuff left to prove but who actually doesn't think this guy will be a top 5 player in the future? he definitely will. if I were an Australian I would hype the shit out of this guy because it's one of those rare times when you can be pretty confident that they are going to keep doing better and better, Tomic has just improved ever since arriving in Australia a few years ago with his sunglasses and funky laid back attitudee

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote